Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Dawn of a New Era

And I'm back! From here on out, any new posts will be written specifically for blogspot. I suppose this is as good a time as any to mention that I have no idea whether or not "blogspot" is accepted vernacular; in fact I strongly suspect that it is not. However, this will only cause me to redouble my efforts to use it as egregiously as possible, because sounding like an idiot is how I became an internet champion, and it's how I intend to hold on to my throne.

I may keep updating my tumblr, (if they can't be buggered to capitalize their own companies name, then I sure as hell can't be) but I'd really prefer if you stayed here. We have captions. You like captions? They're neat. I managed to keep my 20 post promise, even if it did require writing an entire post that I wasn't planning on doing. Because a gentleman always keeps his promises. You're welcome.

Well, it's getting late over here in the Mantisphere, so I should probably sign off soon. I hope you all appreciate the irony of the fact that I switched to this medium because it's more tailored to longer posts, yet my first two posts on it are quite short.

No comments:

Post a Comment